Classlead changes, part 3
Written by: Garryn
Date: Wednesday, March 13th, 2013
Addressed to: Everyone
Third set of classlead changes is in! Please note that as further changes are more complex than ones done so far, the interval between updates is going to increase.
- Harrow (Desecration) now gives disruption instead of amnesia, and the attack is no longer comboable
- Instability (Supremacy) now checks every 20 seconds if you're still with the attacker; the affliction is cleared if not
- Penance and hellsight no longer deliver afflictions that the target already has
- Mounted pet seek/track now leads to the room where the target was when the attempt was initiated. It also displays a notice.
- Aryana aspect third power is now called Clearsight and gives whitesight (see in blizzards) and keeneye (see hidden exits)
- Cannons (Engineering) can now be disassembled and reassembled; this requires a forge. Guards can do this too if you give them a kit (same as with other siege types), the guard likewise needs to be at a forge.
- You can now fashion siege weapons directly into kits - FASHION <item> KIT or FASHION <item> <design ID> KIT
- Pindown (Predation) can now only be used as an opening attack in a combo, and its damage on success has been increased
- Crescentcut (Knifeplay) damage bonuses have been adjusted - most were increased, those not available to the profession were reduced, and the cap was increased
- Choke (Shamanism) can now be used along a curse if the target is branded with the Cadmus mark
Penned by my hand on the 11th of Vita, in the year 13 AM.