Written by: Jeremy
Date: Friday, January 18th, 2013
Addressed to: Everyone
We will be starting the auction sometime this weekend. It will run until next Saturday. Following in this post is a list of items for auction.
Two things of note.
First, we have seven new items we are putting into the auction. Check those out. Some of you emailed me some new ones, but I just did not have time to get those into the system this time. I will keep them on my list to add to the game.
Secondly, I have added some of our normal credit auction items to the gold auction list. Just keeping it interesting.
Chest of the Continuum
- Most items in this chest do not decay
- Throw this object at the ground or to another room, afflicting everyone in
the room with random afflictions. Great party gag!
- Gives the wearer a 10% damage reduction from a single damage type.
- Firescourge - Defends against fire.
- Frostbrand - Defends against frost.
- Poisonbane - Defends against poison.
- Eupnoeic - Defends against asphyxiation damage.
- Voltaic - Defends against electric damage.
- Phrenic - Defends against psychic damage.
Flask of Divine Manna
- A never-ending vial of manna that will fully satiate you when
drunk. Become nearly immune to hunger-inducing afflictions!
A Feathered Armlet
- This ability will let you use the arrowcatching defence, which gives you a
33% chance to catch any arrows fired at you. This defence has a slight mana
drain associated with it.
Vine-covered oaken bracelet
- This bracelet will attune you with the land and give you access to the
LANDSENSE ability if you don't already have it in Perception. This ability
allows you to see when other mortals enter the realms.
The bracelet will make the Landsense defence permanent, and will also remove
the mana cost.
- This artifact will allow you to use the TRAPS command to view any traps that
are armed in your room.
You will also be able to attempt to disarm traps that are in your room by
doing DISARM TRAP <direction>. This will have a chance to fail, and when it
fails, you will be hit by the trap as if you moved through it. If you are
successful, the trap will be disarmed and you will receive any of the
commodities used when it was created.
Veil of the Obtenebrate
- Hides you from nearly all mortal abilities that can pinpoint your
Owning a Veil (not just borrowing one), allows you to cut past the Veil
defence of an opponent when locating him or her. However, this will
generally only work for one-time abilities, like 'sense'. Owning a veil
will not aid you in sensing with abilities that trace someone on an
on-going basis, like seraph trace or forest track.
Does NOT hide you from abilities that do more than simply locate you, such
as Shapeshifting tracking.
Gem of Transmutation
- Enables you to change race and statpack up to once an Imperian month
(once per RL day).
This will not work for anyone but the owner.
New Credit Items
Torc of the Dead
- Increased in power as you kill mobs. When it reaches a full power you can
set a place where you will be automatically rezzed the next time you die.
- An armour that can be morphed into any type of artifact armour, with the
matching stats. You can do this as often as needed.
- A weapon that can be morphed into any level 1 artifact. You can do this as
often as needed.
- A weapon that can be morphed into any level 2 artifact. You can do this as
often as needed.
- A weapon that can be morphed into any level 3 artifact. You can do this as
often as needed.
Anklet of Will
- Gives access to a FORCE ability. This will have a 4 second EQ cost.
Bracelet of Iron Stomach
- You will not suffer any negative effects from being drunk, other than the
Previous Credit Items
- Lets you choose a custom enter and exit message.
A Phantom Mask
- A mask that lets you conceal your identity, just like a Predator
- You can set up a tent almost anywhere in the world, allowing you a portable
- You can attach this glyph to any suit of armour and it will grant you an
increased critical hit rate. This effect stacks with other critical hit
artifacts and bonuses.
The glyph can be removed from the armour and placed to any other armour at
any time that you want.
A Sanctified Aegis
- This artifact will, when you are protected by a shield tattoo (or any
ability that acts like a shield tattoo), convert any aggressive attacks
targeted at you that bounce off your shield into 20 health.
- This earring allows you to use the Numbness ability from Kaido. When you
enter the command NUMB, all damage you take for the next 10 seconds will be
ignored. When the numbness wears off, you will instantly take 60% of the
damage you would have received during the 10 seconds of numbness.
- The pet will allow for 10 skill slots, and are the only way that any pet can
have the combination of the mount and track abilities. The pet can have
the ability to fly if you would like. If you are the winner, please contact
Jeremy to redeem your token.
- Make your own stonewalls. (requires stone comms)
- Gives the user the use of the vitality ability.
Master Collar of Taming
- Similar to a standard Collar of Taming, but may be removed and returned
to your inventory.
A Glass Terrarium
- This portable and useful item will, once per day, produce a number of herbs
equal to the maximum number of herbs that you can harvest in a single day.
Use HARVEST <#>|ALL <plant type> FROM <terrarium>.
Use SETUP <terrarium> AS <environment type> to change the environment type
of your terrarium.
Never have to travel to pick herbs again! Pick the herbs straight from your
A Miniature Smelter
- This item will, once per day, allow you to CRANK <smelter> to make it
produce ingots of smithing metals.
Every day, you will be able to collect 50 sinn, 25 cuhpfer.
- This item will allow you to PEER <eye> <player>, allowing you to see
everything in the room of any player, anywhere in the world, as if you were
- Known as the "ring of returning", this item allows you to mark a room and
instantly return to it.
Boots of Acrobatics
- Use the frontflip, backflip and kipup skills.
- Reduces pipe balance.
Penned by my hand on the 20th of Aequitas, in the year 8 AM.