Bloodlines are simply a way to trace your familial relationships in such a way that they are officially recorded by Imperian. To join a bloodline, or begin your own, you must either be recorded as the child of someone, or, record someone as your child.
In order to record someone as a child, the parent and the child must go, together, to a Bloodline Register, and then must use the 'record' command to officially record the relationship. (Syntax below).
It should go without saying that bloodlines are permanent and irrevocable. After all, you cannot change who your biological mother and father are.
BLOODLINE RECORD <child> AS CHILD
- Parent and child must both be in a Bloodline Register.
- The parent must be a member of an established bloodline.
- The child must be at least 13 years younger than the parent,
for obvious reasons.
- A child may not be recorded into a bloodline until he or she
is 20 years old.
BLOODLINE SHOW <person>
- Shows someone's bloodline, going up to three generations back,
and three generations forward.
BLOODLINE SHOW <person> DESCENDANTS
- Creates a display of all the players decendants, including
relations and spouses.
BLOODLINE SHOW <person> ANCESTORS
- Creates a display of all the players ancestors, including
relations and spouses.
BLOODLINE SHOW <bloodline name>
- Creates a display of players attached to a bloodline, through adoption,
marriage, and bloodbrothers. You will find some players listed by
themselves, these players were either bloodbrothered, or their
parents were deleted from the game via inactivity.
BLOODLINE SELECT <mother|father>
- If your parents come from different bloodlines you can use
this command to select which bloodline you are going to use
for your surname. There is a 50,000 gold registration fee.
BLOODLINE BLOODBROTHER <player>
- If you have a family clan and are the founder you can use this
command to bring in a brother/sister.
- These members are considered special family members, having made
a pact with you. Your bloodbrothers will not be 'bloodbrothered'
to each other.
BLOODLINE CASTOUT <player>
- Label a member of your bloodline as a castout. The castout will
remain in your family, but will not be able to access the family
clan. This command is reserved for family heads and presiding
members of the family clan.
BLOODLINE ACKNOWLEDGE <player>
- Remove the label of castout from a member of your bloodline.
Reserved for family heads and presiding members of the family
BLOODLINE REJECT <family>
- This command will cause you to reject your family name. You
will not be able to join a new family, but at least you will
be rid of those horrible people.
- PERMANENT - do not request this to be undone.
BLOODLINE LIST or BLOODLINES
- List all of your bloodlines and your current state in them.
BLOODLINE SWITCH <id>
- Switch to using that channel for your BT.
BT or FT <text>
- Speak on your current bloodline channel.
BT or FT <ON|OFF>
- Turn your bloodline channel on and off.
- Lets you see the last 20 things said on your bloodline channel you have
The bloodline clan works just like any other clan so it will be helpful to read HELP CLANS. Keep in mind to use the BLOODLINE verb, rather then the CLAN verb for commands.