March classleads, part 2
Date: 3/12/2013 at 16:23
To : Everyone
Subj: March classleads, part 2
Another day, another batch of classlead changes!
- New Perception ability: Traps
- Profession pets (falcons, cobras, etc) are now trained much faster than regular ones - the cooldown between sessions remains, but the pet learns more during each
- Balance loss caused by Throw (Evocation) reduced
- Flare (Devotion) now has a 2-second per-target cooldown; hiting the cooldown still costs equilibrium, but doesn't consume the rite
- Tumble and most other forms of delayed movement are now stopped immediately by falling asleep; the STOP command also stops them
- The lance (Chivalry) is now returned to its owner after writhed from, if he's still in the room
- Contemplation has been added to Fayth and Malignosis
- After a Starburst tattoo resurrects you, there is now a 30 second delay before the defence can be activated again
- Dwarves now smith items with slightly longer decay time instead of higher-quality ones; the old dwarven bonus has been added to all smiths at a halved value
- The 'tripping hard' and 'having a bad trip' effects have been removed. Yes, we had the second one too. Don't ask.
- Being protected by a disruptor fork (Engineering research) now shows in the defences list
- Sap (Fayth/Malignosis) is now blocked by paralysis and writhe afflictions
- The fiend (Malignosis) now strips target's rebounding aura if it's active, instead of its usual effect
- Terror Immunity (first Sukhder aspect power) now also has a 40% chance to prevent movement caused by fear or phobias
- Bleeding can now be added to custom prompts using the *B token (not to be confused with *b, which is balance)
Penned by my hand on the 10th of Tenebrae, in the year 13 AM.