Removing endurance and willpower, part 2
Date: 2/28/2013 at 18:15
To : Everyone
Subj: Removing endurance and willpower, part 2
Endurance and willpower costs have been removed from the vast majority of abilities. I've also altered or added mana costs to some of them where needed. While I was at it, I've also fixed a bunch of situations where mana would be used up even if the attack couldn't be done for some reason.
Additionally, these have changed:
- Moradeim aspect Warp now has a 5 minute cooldown instead of the 1/6 willpower/endurance cost
- Champions are now restricted to 3 shouts per hour, instead of being limited by endurance
- Removed endurance/willpower regen from the Aryana pylon aura
- Removed endurance/willpower as a random choice of Bliss (Devotion)
- Songbirds (Thespia) no longer have endurance/willpower regen as one of the random choices
- Requiem (Thespia) now gives you health (10% per song) when killing a player, not endurance; its effect on mobs remains unchanged
- Removed endurance drain from Pacing (Sabotage), Phase (Sabotage), Obfuscate (Predation), Elusiveness (Thespia)
- Removed endurance loss from movement
- Sycophant (Enslavery) now only drains mana, not willpower - the message has changed accordingly
- Added a small mana drain to Befuddle (Thespia) and Acrobatics (Wardance)
- Splitting (Kaido) now only regens mana, not willpower
- Ravsafa (Voice) now has a heavy mana drain instead of a heavy willpower one
- Hunger damage ticks from lack of food reduced, but can now kill without draining endurance first
Please file a bug if anything misbehaves.
We're getting there!
Penned by my hand on the 1st of Vita, in the year 12 AM.